At the beginning, Cat and Dog are holding knives to carve a pumpkin.
CatDog get dressed up and Dog keeps on getting Cat's dressing up person's name wrong.
Cat says about his person: "DukaMooka is a two time olympic medalist and is the finest surfing champion"
Dog says about his costume: "I am Count Dogula!" (nothing important)
Winslow thinks Cat is dressed up as a hula girl and Winslow is dressed up as Elvis.
The news is on and Randolph talks about vampire cows.
Vampires are on their way....and they bit Dog! Dog is a vampire!
Cat keeps on putting garlic near Dog.
The other citizians of Nearburg turn into vampires...and Cat is not a vampire!
Dog tries to bite Cat but he doesn't.
A big garlic melted and the others are not vampires anymore!
- CatDog: Trick or treat, smell my pits, feed me chocolate give me zits.
- Wreck my teeth! Make me sick. Make me hurl a Halloween brick!
- Comb the country scour the town
- Find all candy, wolf it down!
- Every morsel, every crumb
- Eat it till your mouth is numb!
- Trick or treat, smell my butt!
- Shovel sugar into my gut!
- Give me the candy motherload
- Feed me junk till I explode!